lordlad's Blog - Days gone bye...

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

New Singapore Internet Law: What it means to me.........

This week had been not a good week. First off, the singapore govt announce a new law that states that, by next year, all unauthorised download will be consider a criminal act and if caught, will be fine up to $20000 max or 6 month in jail. What does this means to me ? No more BT download from next year onwards !!!!! WTF !!! I am a heavy net user and most of the time, i spent time looking for things to download. Now the Singapore Govt is taking my number one hobby away!!! Argh !!! No more mp3 !!! No more games !!! No more animes !!!

In actualty, i think my isp (singnet) will not be able to catch me since i got alot of protection installed on my system (Firewall among other things). So i guess i will continue this 'criminal act' until they got on me !!! Yes, i am playing with fire but for not letting me download is like cold turkey to me !!!! Argh...the torment, the agony !!!!!

Till then, so sue me !!!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home