lordlad's Blog - Days gone bye...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Light at the end of the tunnel ???

Ah...nostalgia....time to shake off the cobwebs of my blog and write some new entries !!!

Pretty much nothing new happened today. The same old things. But what's weird is that i received 2 job offers on the phone this afternoon. As i can recall, the last time i did a search job is about February last year when i was fresh out of 'prison' (NS) and looking for a job. Such efficiency this company has !!! Took them almost more than a year to approach me. One of these offers is a web designer/programmer for AVIVA, the insurance company. Another is a financial consultant. Hmm.....i dunno, i seriously considering them cause my current employment is making me, well........bored. A change of career path may be good but then first and foremost

1: I am quite sick of computers so the web designer offer is a no go
2: I am no business student so me as a financial consultant ?? Whoever i am consultanting can kiss their money good bye.
3: I still want to be a Dog Trainer and/or open a pet shop.

So there u have it. Decisions. Decisions.

Anybody out there care for an advise ? Hello ?? Anybody ?? (ECHO)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home