lordlad's Blog - Days gone bye...

Friday, April 21, 2006

The nostalgia factor comes............yet again.

Let's see what can i recall about today. Hey, my mind's still works so here goes....

This morning, one of my old 'junior' back during NS msn me, asking me whether did i got myself into trouble with the 'authority' as he had heard something about me from his 'friend'. I was like 'WTF?? What did i do back then??' And then he say nvm. But then still it scare the guts out of me as my Unit during my NS period was quite 'sensitive'. My, what a way to start the morning !!!

The rest of the afternoon were pretty standard stuffs. Meeting here. Meeting there. One thing that to note is that some of my colleagues brought some Gundam Models to the company and it brought out the 'child in me', if u will, as i used to have lotsa of this model when i was a kid. Ahh......the good old days.

After the work, i decided to go to Kino to buy some books and accidentally happen to see one of my army friends, the only i think in my company that i can jog faster than me. Again, it made me think back of the old army days again.....

I dunno who is the guy that's pulling destiny's string but man.........all these incident just made me think back of the past and made me feels old. *COUGH*

1 Comments:

  • hey, i thot guys usually like to talk abt those army dayz?? haha.. u think too much lah..

    as for job..if u wana change, can go for wadeva u wan..bt if u wana pursue ur dream, u know they arent cheaper than dream oni..

    take care

    By Blogger =j0eY=, at 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home