lordlad's Blog - Days gone bye...

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The state of mankind.......and my future.......

I am now at the middle of the cross-roads. Dilema. Confusion. Whatever you call it, it ain't pretty.

What am i going to do when i finally ORD. Work? Study? Alot of my friends are going abroad to study University (cos many reject by local U) but i don't really want to do that because of
A. Not enough amount of the filthy lucre (that money $) in my savings
B. I don't really want to study becaue i do not know what to do. That'll be a waste of time if i go study that way.

So what am i going to do now? Work seems the inevitable choice for me. I had already sent my resumes to a few companies (including recuiting agencies) and have yet get a reply from them. Can't blame them though. I'm just a 'measly' diploma holder compared to those U graduates, although i pride myself for my Porgramming skills and also my knowledge and talent in the Information Technology industry. But alas, in this world we live in, paper qualification is bigger than anything, even experience itself.

So now i am seating in front of my computing screen, typing this stupid log for all of you people who had too much time our your hands to read instead of trying to look for more job opportunites. Sigh.......My destiny awaits......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home