lordlad's Blog - Days gone bye...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Say you want a revolution......

Eureka !!! Today woke up @ 1pm. Quite late from what I am used to, mebbe because of last night late msn chat until 4am.

The first thing i did (beside the brushing of teeth, clearing of bowels, etc) is to get a haircut and also order my bookshelf because i SERIOUSLY needs a haircut and my room is chocked full of books. Got myself a big bookshelf for 150bucks. Quite a steal if u ask me.

Got back and have a 50 minutes jog. After that, packed all my stuffs into the bookshelf which is a daunting task by itself. After all these, it's already 7pm so can't be bothered to go anywhere and decided to just stay home and read some of my books.

Finally started reading The Invisibles, written by one of my favourite writers, Grant Morrison. And man, what a mind trip it was, full of twist and turn and.....HEADACHES !!! Like his previous work that i've read, Animal Man, Grant Morrison's work is all but imcomprehensible to many especially in the beginning chapters. I can tell you, after finished the 1st volume (out of a total of 7), i was only able to understand less than half of the stuffs but hey....part of the fun is in trying to squeeze your head and make the sense out of everything. And i am enjoying it so far. I am sure, like Animal Man, the ending will tie everything together nicely will a satisfying (and cryptic) conclusion. I can't wait.

Peace for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home