lordlad's Blog - Days gone bye...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The rounder overseas moon.........

Playing the game, Oblivion, last night so forgot to update my blog. Not a good sign for consistenct :(

I just renew my passport online today because I am SERIOUSLY in need of some oversea travelling. It's like what....TEN FREKKING YEARS !!!.......since i step out of this city. Don't get me wrong, Singapore is a FINE (double meaning) city but it's also so BORING...at least to me. Seeing the same sights, hearing the same sound, everyday......What can only take so much.

Now considering when/where should i go to.......

I dun wanna go to the urbanised city cos in my honest opinion, what's the point of wasting your time to go oversea to see ANOTHER concrete jungle? Thinking of some rural places to go although I do not have any experience backpacking. Nevertheless, hopefully i will make up my mind soon.

1 Comments:

  • so after hearin my Laguna trip, think u're kinda more tempted to "jump" overseas..stil i think its beta to go Laguna wif ur khakis.. even backpack oso hv companion wad..

    wow, u reali update daily now.. kinda more consistent compared to the beginnin.. well, nth to blog then dun blog lor.. rite?? if not ur readers oso get bored.. haha..

    By Blogger =j0eY=, at 4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home